Adobe Press Quality PDF is our preferred format for receiving files.
We can also accept the following formats. All links should be supplied as separate files and all non-standard fonts must be outlined.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe PageMaker
- Adobe Photoshop
- QuarkXpress (version 4 and lower)
- Microsoft Publisher, Word, Excel or Powerpoint
- JPEG or TIFF files must be created at the actual size you want your document printed (i.e. not half the size or four times the size)
- Greyscale images should be minimum 200 dpi
- Lineart should be 1200 dpi
- Make sure that spot colour naming is consistent across all programs
- Provide a 3mm bleed around all sides of the trim size
- Avoid placing text or using borders within 3mm of the trim size
- Provide artwork one up with trim marks and ensure the trim marks are offset the same amount as the bleed
- Provide a colour print out so we can check this against your file
- Maximum file size emailed to us is 10 megabytes (please contact us for alternative delivery methods for larger files)
- Artwork can also be dropped off to us on a disc or USB stick
If you are unsure about whether your file meets our requirements, please contact us.